Monday, December 3, 2007

screeching. russian tea.

There is some horrible screeching noise outside my window. bird or squirrel or something. there are a lot of squirrels here. sometimes they scare the crap outta me jumping on the window. are they cute or just rats with fashion tails?

I'm not going to go with the 'this is my first time blogging' entry even though it's the first one. just jump in with some random thoughts. my life is too boring to talk about, so just some random stuff.

russian tea. that's what they call it. maybe it should be called Tang tea. it's made with tang, instant tea if you have it, cinnamon, an ungodly amount of sugar, and my favorite part, cloves. I could drink it all the time, but only this time of year. we can call mine de-caf since i didnt have any tea to put in it. and i used artificial sweetner which will kill me.

i have new artsy yarn on etsy at www.wildblackberries.etsy.com

No comments: