Monday, December 10, 2007



These are some of my favorite beads I have listed on Etsy right now. I made my first sale of a set of purple polymer clay beads on Friday. So exciting for me! The buyer asked if I ever sell "orphan" beads. So, I'm in the process of putting together some of these for photos.

It's getting dark about the time I get off work now, and the kids have afterschool and evening activities 5 days a week, and 2 Saturday games, so I must wait til Sunday to do photos. My indoor photos are never good enough, so I have to take them outdoors.

How about this weather? It just doesnt seem like December does it? But I'm not complaining. I don't want any cold weather unless snow is included.

My god, there is a muppets rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas on the radio right now. Unbelievable. I still love the Charlie Brown christmas song and The Grinch.

No comments: